Saturday, December 3, 2011

To The Two Men In My Life....


To my Husband,

Life with you has been something i dreamed of as a child. In my teenage years i would find myself imagining who and when i would get married and have babies. I'd wonder what my husband would look like, what kind of realtionship he'd have with my family, the life we would live together... where we would call home to how many babies we would bring into this beautiful world. I can honestly say that when i pictured my husband, i saw a figure but the features were blurry... now when i close my eyes and think about what i want in a husband i see you so clearly its remarkable... You give me so much strength in ways i never thought possible. You have been the biggest support system since the day we met.. you love me UNCONDITIONALLY.. and you always have a way to tell me how much i mean to you without saying anything!!! It could be a simple look or the way my hand fits in yours that makes home wherever you are!!! As we get closer to the day were blessed with meeting our beautiful son, i am so confident in the fact that you will be the absolute BEST FATHER IN THE WORLD... how do i know this? i see it all the time..































Carter and I are so very blessed to have such a beautiful human being in our lives.. you light up the room anywhere you go, and theres such a presense about you... I know i look up to you, the way you can give without EVER taking.. the amount of love you have for everyone in your life.. your ability to bring a smile to anyones face no matter the circumstances.. and lastly the true and meaningful relationships you create for yourself.. I truly look at you and know God is good.. I pray our son has your wit and your ability to spread so much joy without trying!!!!

I LOVE YOU JUSTIN STEPHEN MACE.. FOREVER.. and FOR ALWAYS!!!!





To my beautiful miracle,


A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for...

When i think of you, one word keeps popping into my head, MIRACLE.. you were created out of love, and with you, our ability to love is taken to a level i never knew was humanly possible. I constantly worry about your safety and your tucked away in my belly. Your movements give reassurement that only I can understand completely... I hear music about the love a parent has for their children and until you, i couldnt fathom a love existing at that level. You give me and your father everything, and you havent even taken your first breath yet. You must always know that your mommy loves you more than she can ever explain in words. God created you especially for us, and we cherish everything you are. In a few days we will meet for the first time, trust me when i tell you daddy and i have ran this moment through our heads for the last 10 months... Weve imagined your first cry, your beautiful eyes, if you have hair like daddy or if youre going to bald like mama, and how many peoples breathes youre going to take away from your sheer beauty... It may be a little scary coming into this world, but rest assured i wont let ANYTHING or ANYONE ever hurt you... Ill see you in four short days son, and from there, the future is ours!!!!

I love you to the moon and back.. ALWAYS..


No comments:

Post a Comment