Sunday, May 29, 2011

The Magical Growing Belly ♥



The Day We Found Out We Were Expecting.. So Tiny Still But Daddy Loves Baby!!!

In the past few months my belly has been magically growing! IMAGINE THAT! haha I have always had a very small and petite waist and tummy but within the first 3 months it has grown tremendously! I LOVE SEEING MY BELLY GROW EVERYDAY! i know alot of it is bloating and gas inside my belly but even having a belly at all makes this pregnancy more real!

right at 7 weeks


about 9 weeks

10 weeks

11 weeks


11 weeks

 I am counting down the days until i feel lil peanut kick and move.. 8 more weeks until we know whether youre a boy or a girl.. THEN THE SHOPPING BEGINS! you'll be moving and grooving well before daddy gets home.. WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH ALREADY!!

1 comment: